Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Gross


Baby Greens Spinach Chicken Wrap

WARNING: Don't eat here. A vegetarian burrito from chipotle costs less than twenty cents more than this and is far superior in every way. This was bad. so bad. Becky and I got these and we were really excited about it because we always pass it on the drive to visit Matthew is south Austin and I've been wanting to try it since we went to to food show in january and FINALLY we were going to have it for real.

It was so bland. It was just a bunch of lettuce and some other ingredients (dry chicken for example) that leave your mouth begging for juice and flavor. In short, this wrap made my tongue want to weep but didn't let it because there was no liquid to weep. I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. But really, if you love yourself, don't eat here. The only good part was the cute boy working. But he totally rushed us through the drive-thru (that's all there is- no dine in option) and didn't give me any time to decide what kind of tortilla I wanted.

No comments: