Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tuna and Fro-Yo


Cipollina Three Salad Sampler

Gooze and I went back to the place where we shared our first restaurant meal many months ago tonight, Cipollina. Feeling adventurous and indecisive, I ordered the three salad sampler which came with yellowfin tuna salad, mediterranean orso salad and Cipollina slaw. This who know me well know that I usually try everything I get at the beginning and then eat what I like in ascending order, saving the best for last. That didn't happened tonight. I ate the slaw, which I have no objections to because it wasn't smothered in mayonnaise and really only consisted of cabbage, but it didn't blow my mind. Then I couldn't help myself: I ate the tuna, not saving the best for last. It was irresistable. If you could only have tuna salad prepared one way for the rest of your life, this is the way you would want it. And it's funny, I don't remember what was in it. It's fading in my memory like a dream.

Then I ate my Mediterranean orso salad. It was romaine, rice, olives, some cheese. It was good. Not tuna though.


TCBY

Then we had TCBY for dessert! White Chocolate Mousse was the perfect way to end the meal. I love that old familiar taste. I almost tried Fudge Brownie but when it came time to order I chose my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are very nice. What pretty lighting that day!

goo Z