Friday, February 16, 2007

Busiest Day Ever


Dario's Mexican Restaurant Salsa

This salsa was really good. At first I thought it tasted like barbecue sauce but it actually didn't at all. For some reason it made the water taste really good too.




Dario's Beef Taco and Guacamole Salad

This guacamole was perfectly seasoned and I ate every bit of it. The taco was good but maybe a little overseasoned and also, it was completely stuffed with beef so I couldn't put any of the lettuce, tomatoes or guacamole in there with it. The taco shell had a really nice texture. It was crispy but kind of puffy, not heavy at all.


Dario's Cheese Enchiladas

This was a lot of cheese and I have a feeling that it was velveeta. John's looked a lot better than mine, he got some green chili sauce on his. For some reason this whole meal made me really crave Chipotle. I would go back here but I would probably order something different. It reminded me of the Mexican restaurants back home, I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

No comments: