Sunday, February 25, 2007

I was hungry


English Muffin with pesto and mozzzz and hummus

This is what I had for brunch yesterday. It was okay, at first I didn't like the balance of flavors, especially the pesto. But it grew on me. If I hadn't waited so long after the muffin was done toasting to eat it it would have been better too. Instead I wasted a lot of time tryingto figure out how to melt the cheese.


Central Market Hot and Sour Soup

We went to Central Market to get free samples (I didn't take pictures) and I had some of my fav. apple cider and a cheese that tasted like an everything bagel. Then we decided to get dinner there, and I was thrilled to see they had hot and sour soup yesterday. I love hot and sour soup. It wasn't nearly as good as John's tortilla soup, but it was okay. Also the broth was more like a thick jelly, I prefer Pan Acean's.


Central Market California Roll

Sushiii. I was hungry. This wasn't that bad. The last time I had prepackaged grocery store sushi I swore it off because it was so bad. But this was decent. It wasn't fresh, and I like it better warm but whatev. There's never enough soy sauce in those little packets.

No comments: