Saturday, February 3, 2007

I Didn't Eat Chipotle This Week


Quality Seafood Fried Shrimp, French Fries and Hush Puppies

I went to dinner with Maggie and John and this place is going to be a staple for fried fish from now on. The customers looked pretty legit so I could tell from the moment we walked in that it was going to be good. Also, for a fish place, it didn't smell bad. It just smelled like frying which is always a good thing when it comes to food. So I had the shrimp, they were pretty good but not amazing. Next time I'm definitely going to get the cod. I think hush puppies had jalapenos in them or something. They were definitely hotter than your average puppy. The french fries were delicous, better than McDonalds.



Tortilla Chips

I'll have to ask John what kind of chips these were. They were the best store bought tortilla chips I've ever had. They were seasoned with a little bit of this powder that gave it some killer flavor. They were in a yellow bag.

UPDATE: Julio's, shit.

No comments: