Saturday, March 3, 2007

Fun Friday


Feast for the Eyes: Lipstickers

Gooze told us she got us "lipstickers" for being in her movie. We assumed she was being clever, and that she had got us a special lipstick she wanted us to wear in the movie. But no, she really got us lipstickers. And then we ended up using them to cover the parts of the SUPER 8 camera! Yeah gooze!


Hut's Hamburgers

After shooting we went to Hut's. It was good. I don't remember what I got, I think it was called the Van Halen burger but I know that's not right. I'll do my research and get back. It had tomatoes, onions, lettuce, GUACAMOLE, shredded cheese. It was delicious, I ate almost every bite. Near the end the bun was gone but there was burger left and I didn't want to touch it, it was too messy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RITCHIE VALENS burger.

gooze town