Sunday, March 4, 2007

Waffle Things

I had an english muffin for breakfast. I took a picture of it. I almost uploaded it to my computer. But I don't think my blog needs another picture of an english muffin right now. I wish I had lunch. I wish I had time to eat lunch. But I don't, I barely have time to sleep.



Waffle Thing

I do, however, have time to make waffles. And scrambled eggs, and layer them with ham and cheese. This was my first time having this creation with cheese and it wasn't bad. It was good. Next time I'll add some tabasco and it will be perfect. You can never have too much of a good thing. At least not when the good thing is waffle things.

1 comment:

Ghostwriter said...

Dear Mona Pizza,
Now when you say that next time you're going to add tobassco, does that mean that the waffle will be moistened with both tobassco and syrup? Do you think this will be a delightful combination, or a deadly one. Please let me know for my own culinary endeavors.