Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sushi!


English Muffinnn

My fav!!!










McDonald's Fries

Shout out to Becky for taking the picture. These were salty and good, which is what I expect from McDonald's. They should have been hotter though. I guess that's what you get for going at 4 in the afternoon? Not prime McD time?




Kyoto Longorn Roll

Yum! This is my second favorite sushi roll at Kyoto! It's so sushi, but not... that is a horrible description. I just like that it's fried on the outside, and the orange spicy sauce is so good. I would eat it with a spoon. But all I had was chopsticks.




Kyoto Unagi Roll

Eel is my favorite kind of fish. The sauce on this is amazing too, like a sweet soy sauce. Truly delicious. I really want my mom to try this but I know she probably never will. It's so good though. And I love the way the fresh warm rice feels and tastes in my mouth. yeah!!



Kyoto Spider Roll

Spider rolls are my favorite. I love soft shell crab I guess. We had to wait twenty minutes after we finished our first to rolls to get this, which really sucked. But it was so good it was worth..half the wait. It did taste really fresh, which is something you aren't gaurunteed at happy hour. I wish I could eat this every day. Twice a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a good lookin thumb there.