Monday, April 16, 2007

HEY


Hey Cupcake!

There's a cuuuuuuuute new cupcake stand in West Campus and it's worth all the hype! I had the vanilla dream, which means vanilla cake vanilla icing. It was delicious! I seriously don't remember the last time I had cake that was so light and fluffy. I highly doubt they are using a cake mix for these babies. The icing is awesome, light and fluffy too. It was really nice to have a good icing and a good cake together, it's so unusual these days. It felt like I was putting a pillow in my mouth. Then Maggie dreamed up the idea of having a cupcake pillow to go to sleep on every night. I think that's a good idea.

So they cost two dollars, and you could buy your own cake mix and jar of icing for two dollars. But this cupcake is truly decadent and worth the two dollars. Just don't go every day because that would stretch the wallet and the waistline more than any college student can handle. <3

No comments: