Sunday, April 8, 2007

Miscellaneous Adventures with Gooze


Cocaine

There's a new energy drink that has been getting advertised for months. It was released in New York and LA first, and it's finally being sold in lame cities like Austin, TX. A boy I met recently informed me that they were selling it at a novelty store on South Lamar called Planet K so I WENT AND BOUGHT SOMEEE. for me and gooze. They were like four dollars each which I thought was pretty ridiculous, the marketers are really banking on idiots like me that want to try it just because of the name. Anyway, it burned so bad in my entire mouth and throat that I only had like two sips. Unfortunately, because of that, I can't vouch for how much energy it gives you.


TCBY White Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Blend

White Choco is my fav. I was feeling adventurous that night and got the strawberry truffle flavor swirled with it. It was really yummy but it had just been made and therefore was too cold and creamy for the flavor to be very pronounced. It was a nice night though and we were sitting on my balcony so it started to melt and it got better.

No comments: