Sunday, April 8, 2007

Out of This World


Galaxy Cafe Mexican Lime Soup

Gooze had this a while back and I tasted it, and it was delicious so I decided to get a whole cup for myself this time around. All the chicken sunk to the bottom. Other than the color and a few ingredients, this seemed to be tortilla soup with some lime juice. The broth was really good, I wish I could have it at home on cold days. The chicken was kind of gummy and sank to the bottom like I already said, but it kept sinking over and over again so maybe I should say it over and over again.


Galaxy Cafe Turkey Sandwich

Pretty standard sandwich. Nothing special and I'd rather have Jimmy John's if I was just going to get a sandwich. I can say with confidence that you should definitely stick with the wraps at this place.

No comments: