Monday, April 16, 2007

Which?????????


Which Wich?

Mmm sandwich. It took a higher power to get me from walking another block down the street to get a burrito tonight. But I did it for my blog, for my readers. FOR YOU. And it was a good sandwich. I don't regret eating it. I just want to make every meal count, and I know I can always count on Chipotle.

So the last time I went to Which Wich? I went a little overboard on ingredients. Today I kept it simple with turkey, wheat bread, spicy mayo, lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, pepperocini, and i think a few more vegetables that I can't think of right now. It was good. I really did forget how enjoyable a nice sandwich is. This is way better than Jimmy John's.

The one bad thing was how long it took to get a sandwich. There were only two people working. The place wasn't even busy, and it still took about 10-15 minutes to get a sandwich. That's too long!!!

No comments: