Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Giggity Christmas


Hot Air Gun

After dinner my brother and his girlfriend decided to make cookies from the most amazing cookbook ever. We got it when I was in elementary school and it teaches you how to make knock off big macs, twix, etc. They were making some Keebler's chocolate chip cookies with molasses. They started combining the ingredients before softening the butter. We could have taken the butter out and softened it in the microwave, however we decided to be a little more unconventional and use the hot air gun that my brother uses to melt his hockey stick glue. It was awesome!


Tupac Giggity Gillings Christmas Cookie

This was the end result. My sister thought it would be a good idea to make a cookie cake out of the thing so we decided to go for the gold. It turned out pretty well. We decorated it and I must say we did some good work. It was a pretty wonderful bonding and cooking experience. Also, the cookie tastes perfect, but it makes me feel like I ate a ton of lard. There were FOUR sticks of butter in the recipe!!! I admit I was the one that spelled "mommy" wrong. But my brother thought "fizz" had only one z, and there is no excuse for that either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA "MOMY"

OH GIGGITY