Saturday, December 16, 2006

Something Tasty


Flight Path's Iced Coffee

After breakfast, I booked it to the coffee shop. Flight Path's iced coffee is notorious for tasting like bacon, which is why I like it. Note to coffee shop patrons: don't stand in front of the milk, sugar, and spoon stand and talk with your friends. You're making everyone around you miserable including yourselves. I got a lot of work done and the caffeine made me hungry so I went home and made lunch.


Art History Prof's Warm Apple Cider

Speaking of great things around the holidays, my Art History Professor brought us delicious warm apple cider to take with us when we finished our final tonight. It was delicious, I want more right now. It's definitely best warm, when it started to cool down it was too sour. I had to crouch down by one of the lights on the outside of the building to get a picture of it because it was so dark outside. Then I stood there and drank my cider and looked at Orion's Belt and I was really happy to be in Texas.

No comments: