Sunday, January 21, 2007

The American Dream


Austin Java Baked Potato Omelette

After the "Land Art" (actually just pictures of land art) show tonight, Mathieu, Annabel and I headed to Chuy's. The wait there was hours long, so we went next door to Austin Java instead. I had the Baked Potato Omelette, which had home fries and bacon and sour cream. I felt pretty gross afterwards. The bacon was too hard to eat. I couldn't cut through it with my knife so I just picked it up, and I could barely chew it. The home fries were mediocre at best. The black beans were lacking flavor. The eggs were cooked perfectly though.


TCBY White Chocolate Mousse

Afterwards I was in a funny/bad mood so Maggie and I went to TCBY for White Chocolate Mousse. I would rather have this than any other kind of ice cream any day of the week. It always cheers me up, and never lets me down. Sometimes I get it with mix-ins (heath bar is definitely the best), but tonight I decided not to because I was still feelin that bacon in my stomach. It was fun driving in my car, listening to the jams on 105.9, and eating my TCBY. While others may have dreamed of Keystone Light and Frat Houses, my dream was cruising around eating ice cream.

No comments: