Saturday, January 13, 2007

EZ Blog Day


EZ's Chicken Pesto Pizza

EZ is a very parent friendly restaurant in the area. I thought my parents would like it, or at least we would all be able to find something to eat there. I thought my mom was going to share the pizza with me, but instead she got a ceasar salad. Oh well, now I have dinner tomorrow too. The pizza wasn't very good though. It was really limp and had virtually no crust. Who wants to eat pizza with a fork? I like the pesto a lot but I still think all pizza needs tomato sauce. Why can't they have the pesto and a little bit of tomato sauce? That would be ideal. This had roma tomatoes on it, but not enough to compensate for the lack of sauce.


EZ Onion Rings

My dad had onion rings and I didn't try them but they looked good.

No comments: